Benefits of Rechargeable Dog Nail Grinders：
Safe, Effective & Precise Trimming: This dog nail grinder uses an advanced Diamond Bit Grinder to deliver the safest, most comfortable pet claw grinding. Recommended by veterinarians and pet grooming professionals, painlessly and precisely trim your pet's nails anywhere.
Advanced 2-Speed Switch & 3 Grinding Ports: The trimmer features an adjustable, low-high speed design powerful enough support heavy grinding. And with 3 ports to match small, medium, or large pets, simply choose the appropriate port and speed depending on your pet's size and nail hardness.
Super Low Noise & Vibration: Many pets get stressed by the sound and vibration of pet nail grinder. However, our electric pet nail grinder uses a superior motor with whisper-quiet technology that produces a very low vibration to keep pets calm and help sand pets claws faster and easier.
Rechargeable & Portable: The cordless dog grinder is rechargeable and has an indicator light on the bottom that turns on when charging. Each grinder has a built-in battery that lasts 2 hours after a 3-hour charge. The lightweight and ergonomic body design also makes it easier to handle in your right or left hand.
Applicable for small sized and medium sized pets - The pet nail trimmer has three ports for different sized nails. You can choose a suitable one according to the pets' size and characteristics of their nails.
Easy to clean: easy to remove the safe guard cap and nail Grinder Stone and then wipe them with a damp cloth.
Feature of Rechargeable Dog Nail Grinders：
1. Care for your pet - This Pet Nail Grinder is equipped with super mute motor but powerful. It gently removes thin layers of nail with low noise and low vibration.
2. Easy to use - Try this electric dog nail clipper and trim their nails nice, easy and painlessly. No more worries about overcutting, nasty pains or bleeding.
3. Rechargeable - This Pet Nail Grinder is designed to be charged by USB, it is convenient to charge and you don't even have to waste your money to buy batteries anymore. You can charge whenever and wherever.
4. This Pets Nail Grinder is suitable for Cat, Small & Medium Dog Breed, Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Hamster & Bird. The pet nail trimmer has three size openings in the grinder area for different sized nails trimming. You can choose a suitable one according to the pets' size and characteristics of their nails.
Specification of Rechargeable Dog Nail Grinders：
- Product name: Rechargeable pet nail grinder
1 Charging time:2 hours
2 Running time:3 hours
- 3 Material: ABS plastic
4 Size: 13cm/5.12"*2.8cm/1.1"*2.8cm/1.1"
- 5 Charging mode: USB charging
6 Battery: Built-in battery
Package Included (Optional) of Rechargeable Dog Nail Grinders：
Package One: 1 x Pet Nail Grinder 1 x USB Cable 1 x User Manual
Package Two: 1 x Pet Nail Grinder 1 x USB Cable 1 x User Manual 1 x Replacement Nail Trimmer Head
Package Three: 1 x Pet Nail Grinder 1 x USB Cable 1 x User Manual 2 x Replacement Nail Trimmer Head
How to Use The Dog Nail Grinder Correctly?
Step 1: Accustom your dog to the sound of the grinder
Turn on the grinder and accustom your dog to the sound and smell, to avoid scaring dogs at the first time use.
Step2: Choose the appropriately port
Make sure dog is ready then choose the appropriately sized port. Carefully place the grinder onto the nail. Please use low-speed to start when using the grinder.
Step3: Reward your dog every single time
Always include a favorite treat during the session and at the end to let dog associates the product with a pleasant reward.
How to get your pet used to Rechargeable Dog Nail Grinders：
Clipping your pet’s nails can be a tense and sometimes painful experience for them, and for you.
First, show him the nail grinder and let him sniff it while it is turned off. Then, turn it on so he can get used to the sound it makes. Have him sit while the tool is running in your hand. Give him positive reinforcement. Once he is used to the tool, try touching it to his nails. If he's not ready, you may need to repeat the above steps a few times.
If it is the first time for the pet to use nail grinder, it is recommended that the sharp fingernail or long wear parts should be grinded firstly, but not too much, avoid causing bleeding.
For pet's safety, it should not be more than 5 seconds for one lasting time, and be aware to adjust the grooming angle to polish pet nails.